1. Blend the blueberries with the protein powder in the Novis ProBlender to a smooth and fine consistency
2. Add one tablespoon of coconut yoghurt or natural yoghurt (as you prefer) in glasses, top up with the smoothie and garnish with toppings of your choice.
3. Take a long spoon, immerse it in order to have all the different layers on the spoon and enjoy it immediately.
Tipps from Nadia
• Peel ripe bananas (preferably with brown spots) the night before, cut them into slices, fill in sachets and freeze overnight. The riper the bananas are, the sweeter and easier they are to digest.
• Frozen bananas provide a slightly firmer and incredibly delicious consistency in nearly every smoothie.