This recipe can be made well with the children. The raspberry jelly tastes even better that way.
Ingredients for 2 glasses 250 ml:
- 1 kg raspberries
- 1/2 lemon
- 250g jam sugar
Juice the raspberries with the VitaJuicer purée attachment.
Squeeze the lemon with the VitaJuicer citrus press.
In a saucepan, bring the raspberry juice, lemon juice and sugar to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes, stirring until bubbling.
To know when it's ready: remove 1 tsp of jelly and place on a cold plate. When the raspberry jelly is firm, it is ready. Continue cooking if necessary and repeat the jelly test.
Pour the raspberry jelly into clean jars and seal well.
Novis VitaJuicer S1
The ultimate 4-in-1 juicer
- Juices up to 56% more vitamins
- 4-in-1: for every fruit and vegetable juice
- Easy to use
- Robust and 10 years motor warranty
Novis Toaster T4
The extra-long Toaster
- Extra long slots for baguette or 4 slices of toast
- 4 functions: toast, reheat, defrost, bagel
- Extra-lift system to simplify the removal of smaller slices
- Robust and longlasting: metal housing
- Removable crumb tray
- Design award winner